Enable security, flexibility, and scalability in your data to reduce risks around sensitive data in your public, private, and hybrid clouds.
DATA MANAGEMENT ACROSS MULTI-CLOUD ARCHITECTURES.
A data fabric is a powerful architecture that standardizes data management practices and practicalities across cloud, on premises, and edge devices.
A data fabric ultimately helps your organization unleash the power of data to meet business demands and gain a competitive edge. It allows your IT organization to better harness the power of hybrid cloud, build a hybrid multicloud experience, and modernize storage through data management.
- Unified Storage Platform - Unified appliances, supporting both file and block services with all three major public cloud providers, allowing customers to consume services where and how they choose.
- Data Security - Built-in security features include hardware and software-based encryption solutions to maintain data encryption in transit for all your SAN, NAS, and object workloads.
- Data Protection - Deploying the right Disaster Recovery solution can keep a business operational in the event a site, IT equipment or a critical application fails or goes offline.
- Create an immutable and indelible copies of your data that can be efficiently and securely replicated to secondary storage or object storage to create a logical air gap.
DETECT SECURITY THREATS, PROVE COMPLIANCE AND INCREASE IT TEAM EFFICIENCY.
More and more organizations, regardless of size or industry, are recognizing the value of conducting regular internal and external IT audits. But all too often, the process is far more cumbersome and time-consuming than it needs to be.
WebHouse auditing solution enables it organizations to improve security, pass compliance audits and optimize IT operations.
- Active Directory - Report on changes to AD users, groups, group membership, organizational units, permissions, GPO links and various policies; successful and failed logons.
- File Services - Stay current on changes to the files, folders, shares and permissions, as well as all successful and failed attempts to access the data stored there.
- Behavior Analytics - Be the first to know about suspicious activity across your environment so you can respond before you suffer data breaches and system failures.
- Access Management - Identify your most critical data, strictly limit who has access to to it, and quickly spot and block unwanted activity around it.