Enable flexibility, scalability and performance in your private and hybrid clouds.
Secure Your Communications Platform
Email attacks are getting more complex and dangerous. Many email threats today use social engineering tactics to target users and bypass email security gateways. You need to stay ahead of cybercriminals to protect your business and data.
Email protection requires multiple layers of defense. Most email protection solutions consist only of an email gateway that can filter some types of emails from reaching your mail server. Unfortunately, gateway-only solutions can’t stop threats from internal email accounts that may have been compromised.
- Spam, Malware, and Advanced Threat Protection - Identify and block spam, viruses, and malware delivered via email messages. Using virus scanning, spam scoring, real-time intent analysis, URL link protection, and reputation checks.
- Anti-Phishing Protection - Detect and blocks phishing attempts by combining anti-fraud intelligence, behavioral and heuristic detection, protection against sender spoofing, and domain-name validation.
- Domain Fraud Protection - Provide granular visibility and analysis of DMARC reports to help you minimize false positives, protect legitimate email, and prevent spoofing.
- Security Awareness Training - Educational technology that includes simulation-based training, continuous testing, powerful reporting for administrators, and active incident response awareness.
Advanced endpoint protection
Modernize and automate data protection with one solution that covers workloads across on-prem and the cloud. Easily archive to the cloud, scale to meet enterprise demands, and get built-in ransomware recovery.
No matter their size, businesses need reliable endpoint security that can stop modern attacks. Since most companies are subject to some form of compliance and privacy regulations, protection for endpoints is 100% necessary to help businesses avoid hefty fines and damage to their reputation due to a security breach.
- Multi-Factor Authentication - Shield devices from compromised credentials, and provide comprehensive coverage to help meet compliance requirements with ease.
- Content Filtering - create policies that control user access to commonly visited websites using content categories, including, pornography, violence, hacking, sports, news, dating, shopping, chat, and more.
- Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA) - Protect networks and applications, by implementing a zero-trust access approach and provide the least access privileges.